Next Phase of Infrastructure Renewal Work Begins May 26
Amtrak continues its Infrastructure Renewal Program this summer by performing critical reconstruction of three major railroad infrastructure assets in New York City: The Empire Tunnel and Spuyten Duyvil Bridge, which provides train access between Upstate New York and New York Penn Station, as well as renewal work on Track 19 in New York Penn Station, which will help provide Amtrak passengers and commuters with more reliable service.
Amtrak, LIRR and NJ TRANSIT will each assume responsibility for helping their passengers navigate any changes in service or schedule. We are making every effort to make sure its customers have the information they need to get to and from their destinations.
Provide feedback at Amtrak.com/contact.
- Amtrak Announces Summer 2018 Infrastructure Renewal Work
- Amtrak Begins Next Phase of Infrastructure Renewal at New York Penn Station
- Infrastructure Renewal at New York Penn Station FAQ - December 2017
- Amtrak Continues Next Phase of New York Penn Station Infrastructure Renewal Work
- NY Penn Station Track Map
- A Guide to Key Railroad Terminology