Texarkana Station Ticket Window Closing
Effective May 16, 2018
Effective May 16, Amtrak station in Texarkana, AR, will no longer be staffed, but trains will continue to stop at the station. If you are traveling to or from Texarkana, please refer to the following:
Waiting Area: Passengers will continue to have access to the station waiting area and restrooms for all train arrivals and departures during normal station hours shown below.
- 5 am - 8 am and 7 pm - 9:30 pm
- Amtrak personnel on the train will assist customers boarding and detraining.
- Unaccompanied minors will not be allowed to board at this station.
Ticketing Options: Customers with credit cards can make reservations and obtain eTickets at Amtrak.com, using our free mobile apps, or by calling 800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245). Your eTickets can be printed at home or displayed using a smartphone (no printing necessary). Customers using cash can pay for tickets on the train. Please note that tickets paid for in cash on the train will be priced at the highest fare and subject to availability.
- Self-service checked baggage will be in effect seven days a week. Passengers obtain baggage checking supplies in the station, applies them to their baggage and brings them to the baggage car on the train.
- Inbound checked baggage is claimed at the baggage car.
- The station caretaker will provide information to passengers on how to prepare checked baggage, if needed.
Closest Full-Service Station: Customers who require full customer service for checked baggage, unaccompanied minor travel or other services provided by employees, can use the Longview, station located approximately a 1 hour 45-minute drive southwest of the Texarkana station or the Little Rock station approximately two hours northeast.