Looking for a place to relax before, after or during stops on your journey? Amtrak offers several types of private lounges.
ClubAcela provides comfortable, lounge seating in a quiet, refined setting for Acela First Class or sleeping car passengers, Single-Day Pass holders, Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members. Enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, Internet access, fax and photocopy services, conference room access, newspapers, periodicals and television. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information.
All Business Class passengers can purchase daily access passes for the ClubAcela locations at Philadelphia - 30th Street Station and Boston - South Station* for $20.00 per day. Speak with a uniformed employee at the station for more information.
ClubAcela lounges are located in select stations. Features may vary by location.
|Boston - South Station*||5:30 am - 9:30 pm daily||(617) 757-1520|
|New York - Penn Station||
5:15 am - 9:30 pm Mon - Fri
7:00 am - 9:00 pm Sat-Sun
|Philadelphia - 30th Street Station||6:00 am - 9:00 pm daily||(215) 349-3090|
|Washington, DC - Union Station||
4:30 am - 9:30 pm Mon - Fri
5:00 am - 9:30 pm Sat - Sun
* The ClubAcela Lounge in Boston - South Station is closed until further notice to repair water damage.
We are pleased to be able to offer our travelers complimentary conference rooms at all ClubAcela locations. Reserve conference rooms in advance by calling the Club locations directly. All conference rooms are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and usage is limited to a two-hour time period. Customers reserving conference room may be accompanied by attendees. Meeting organizers must arrive before other participants are allowed access in to the Club.
Metropolitan Lounges are available in Chicago - Union Station, Los Angeles - Union Station and Portland, OR - Union Station to sleeping car passengers, business class passengers with a same-day travel ticket (departure or arrival) and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus or Select Executive members. Relax and enjoy comfortable, quiet lounge seating, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, snacks and internet access. Attendants are available to assist with reservations, ticketing and local information.
We've more than doubled the space of this now two-floor lounge and added many new amenities for customers who travel to and from Chicago Union Station. Amtrak customer service representatives will check your baggage and later pre-board you from the lounge to your Amtrak train. After stowing your carry-on bags, relax, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, or even take a shower. There's a space for kids, WiFi and power for your device or tables and work stations if you want to stay productive.
If you'd like to use the Chicago Metropolitan Lounge and you don't already have it included with your reservation, you can buy a day pass to get full access to all the lounge amenities for $50. Just see a station agent at Chicago Union Station to buy one.
Unattended, separate waiting rooms are available in St. Paul/Minneapolis, St. Louis, New Orleans and Raleigh for sleeping car passengers and Amtrak Guest Rewards Select Plus and Select Executive members. Business Class passengers may also use the First Class Lounge in Raleigh.
Open daily 9am-9pm
Located in the southwest corner of the Great Hall where coach passengers, commuters and others can enjoy a quiet, comfortable atmosphere to wait for trains or unwind after traveling, the Legacy Club features comfortable, quiet lounge seating; complimentary refreshments; complimentary WiFi and charging stations; satellite TV; train status displays and priority boarding allowing access to Amtrak trains ahead of general boarding. Buy a day pass to get full access to all the lounge amenities for $20.
- Amtrak Guest Rewards members with a valid Select Plus or Select Executive member card.
- Amtrak passengers with a same-day ticket (departing) or ticket receipt (arriving) in First Class or sleeping car accommodations.
- Complimentary ClubAcela Single-Day Pass holders. Same-day travel ticket not needed.
- Private car owners/lessee and party between time of arrival and departure specified in the reservation. Provide reservation number to Club representative upon entry.
- Due to space restrictions, private car owners and their groups are not permitted in the Los Angeles - Union Station Metropolitan Lounge.
- United Club Members with a valid United Club Card are entitled to access ClubAcela locations and may bring in two guests or their spouses and children under the age of 21. United Global First or United BusinessFirst passengers with a flight coupon or boarding pass with a same-day, international segment in United Global First or United BusinessFirst are also entitled to ClubAcela access.