* Plus the cost of transporting your vehicle
Skip I-95 and Take Your Car For a Ride
There's one way to go between the Washington, DC area (Lorton station) and sunny Florida (Sanford station) that's traffic-free, a breeze to travel and ensures you'll arrive at your destination rested and ready for the day ahead. It's not I-95, it's the Auto Train.
Aboard the Amtrak Auto Train there's plenty of room to spread out and relax as the miles pass by with ease. Maybe it's the free WiFi onboard, dinner and continental breakfast in the Dining car, or the ability to walk around and stretch your legs. Perhaps it's the tables and space in which to play cards or catch up with family and friends.
Whatever the reasons, one thing is clear: taking the Auto Train is a great way for you and your family — and your car — to escape the cold together. And since you can pack your car like a suitcase, you'll have everything you need when you arrive. So, forget the stressful road trips, the added gasoline expense, and the wear and tear on your car, and save on the Auto Train.
Fare discount will be automatically applied when qualifying travel is selected to/from Lorton, VA (LOR) and Sanford, FL (SFA).
- This offer features our best Saver Fares.
- Advance purchase is required in a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018, November 20-21 and 24-25, 2018.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- Valid for travel on the Auto Train only.
- Valid on Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all days.
- One child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts, refund rules and cancellation fees that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.