Looking for cheap train tickets? Travel to Raleigh, NC, Atlanta, GA, Orlando or Miami, FL and many other great locations around the Southeast and Southwestern US, and save with our great deals on rail travel available on the following routes:
Whether you’re planning a trip to visit family or friends, or planning a trip with them, book early to get the lowest available fares. And while aboard, you’ll enjoy amenities such as spacious seats, plenty of luggage storage and electrical outlets for your laptop and phone.
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018; November 20-21, 2018; November 24-25, 2018.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Fares are limited; all fares may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Up to one (1) child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Valid for Coach seats; no Business class or sleeper upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Sample One-Way Saver Fares||Price|
|New York, NY to Miami, FL||$124|
|Raleigh, NC to New York, NY||$80|
|Washington, DC to Durham, NC||$58*|
|Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC||$70|
|Atlanta, GA to New Orleans, LA||$64|
|El Paso, TX to San Antonio, TX||$70|
|Orlando, FL to Miami, FL||$37|
*Does not require 14 day advance purchase.