Book with Saver Fares Today
Take a trip on the Blue Water, Pere Marquette or Wolverine routes and enjoy 20% off with Amtrak Saver Fares. Simply book your trip at least 14 days in advance to travel with family and friends or go solo and experience Michigan's beautiful sights like Grand Rapids, Lake Huron and Motor City. For a nice day trip or even a long weekend, it's the perfect way to tour the Midwest.
With complimentary WiFi and endless views, settle into a relaxing journey for 20% off. Plus, kids 2 to 12 years old ride for half price.
Now that you've seen what the train has to offer, why wait to get your ticket?
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com.
- Blackout dates: November 26 - 27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of 14 days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on Blue Water, Pere Marquette and Wolverine trains only.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no Business class upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted within ticket validity period. A 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Up to one child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules and cancellation fees.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.