In compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Amtrak prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in its programs, services, and activities for the public.
Amtrak welcomes customers with disabilities and is pleased to provide additional services (at no extra charge) for such passengers (such as at-seat or in-room meal service or boarding assistance).
Please let Amtrak know if there is anything we can do to make your trip more enjoyable.
If you have questions or complaints, please contact the Amtrak ADA Coordinator:
- Online: Send us an e-mail
- Phone: Amtrak Customer Relations
- Mail: Amtrak Law Department
60 Massachusetts Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20002
- TTY: 1-800-523-6590
- Making Reservations for Passengers with a Disability
- Station Accessibility
- Traveling with a Companion/Attendant
- Wheeled Mobility Device Services
- Oxygen Equipment
- Service Animals
- Meal Service for Passengers with a Disability
- Thruway Busses and Accessibility
- Accessible Travel Requests
- Non-Discrimination Policy