Been a while since you've seen the folks? In need of some home cooking? Want to hang out with old friends at another school? Well with comfortable, spacious seating, outlets to keep you charged, and free WiFi on many routes, you can do just that. Relax, browse, stay connected and maybe even get some schoolwork done along the way. Plus, Amtrak lets you bring up to two carry-on bags and two checked bags (where checked baggage is available) all for free. So free laundry is just a train ride away.
Students age 13 - 25 with a valid student ID are eligible for 15% off the lowest Value or Flexible Fare when you book your travel at least three days in advance. Enjoy student savings on the Adirondack, Empire Service, Ethan Allen Express and Maple Leaf trains in New York.
- Offer available exclusively at www.Amtrak.com.
- Valid for 15% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale: January 1 - December 28, 2018.
- Valid for travel: January 4 - December 31, 2018.
- Blackouts dates: February 16, February 19, March 30, April 2, May 25, August 31, September 3, November 20-21, November 24-26, December 21-23 and December 26-30, 2018.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Seating is limited. Seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Valid for travel on the following trains: Adirondack, Empire Service, Ethan Allen Express and Maple Leaf.
- Valid for coach seats. Upgrades to Business Class accommodations are available upon full payment of accommodation charges.
- Valid for travel to/from all cities within the state of New York.
- Also includes travel from New York State to Montreal, Quebec and St. Lambert, Quebec. Travel is prohibited between Montreal and St. Lambert, Quebec.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.