Save 900 Miles of Driving, Gasoline and Wear and Tear on Your Car
But bring it with you. Leave the worries of long-distance driving behind. Onboard the Auto Train, you'll enjoy a stress-free journey by rail, skipping the traffic congestion on I-95. Put your feet up. Read a book or enjoy free WiFi. Take in the scenery. While you and your family travel in comfort, your vehicle rides along in an enclosed auto carrier. And now, our auto carriers offer even greater capacity to better accommodate your SUV or van.
Check-In, Baggage, Boarding & Vehicle Requirements, Priority Vehicle Offloading
- eTicketing Check-In Made Easy: Auto Train customers have the option to check in without physical tickets. Learn more about how Auto Train ticketless check-in enhances your travel experience.
- Boarding, Baggage & Vehicle: Looking for boarding times, procedures, vehicle rules and restrictions on Auto Train? Visit Auto Train Boarding and Vehicle Requirements
- Priority Vehicle Offloading: Speed up your journey with a time-saving upgrade option for Auto Train. Reserve Priority Vehicle Offloading and your vehicle will be one of the first offloaded from the train.
Choose Your Accommodations
Sit back and relax in your roomy coach seat or reserve a private Bedroom or Roomette.
- Bedrooms: Our Bedrooms feature comfortable seating by day, with a private restroom and shower. In the evening, an attendant will convert the seats into sleeping berths.
- Roomettes: Our Roomettes are designed for one or two people, with a restroom and shower facilities nearby.
- Special Accommodations: We also offer special accommodations for families with small children and for customers with special needs.