Indicates an accessible service.
- ATM available
- No elevator
- No Quik-Trak kiosks
- Ticket sales office
- Unaccompanied child travel allowed
- Vending machines
- No WiFi
- Arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure if you're checking baggage or need ticketing/passenger assistance How long before departure to be at the station if you need ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance services.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure if you're not checking baggage or don't need assistance How long before departure to be at the station if you do not need services such as ticketing, baggage or passenger assistance.
- Amtrak Express shipping available
- Checked baggage service available
- Checked baggage storage available
- Bike boxes for sale The number of bike boxes available in the station is limited. For further assistance, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL.
- Baggage carts available (with Fee)
- Ski bags not available
- Bag storage (with Fee) Baggage storage is an area where passengers may store their bags, equivalent to "left luggage" in Europe. A storage fee may apply.
- Shipping boxes for sale
- Baggage assistance provided by For mobility impaired customers only Free passenger assistance, including baggage-handling and courtesy wheelchairs where available, is provided by station staff.
- Station parking is not available
- Accessible platform Accessible platform is a barrier-free path from the drop-off area outside the station to the train platform.
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible ticket office
- Accessible waiting room
- Accessible water fountain
- Accessible station parking is not available
- No high platform A high platform is a platform at the level of the vestibule of the train, with the exception of Superliner trains.
- Wheelchair available For passengers who cannot walk far or at all, we offer a wheelchair to help move around within the station. At some stations this may be a battery-powered people mover.
- No wheelchair lift Wheelchair lift is a platform-mounted lift for loading passengers from low platforms onto trains that do not have onboard ramps.
MONDAY8:00 AM - 6:00 PMTUESDAY8:00 AM - 6:00 PMWEDNESDAY8:00 AM - 6:00 PMTHURSDAY8:00 AM - 6:00 PMFRIDAY8:00 AM - 6:00 PMSATURDAY8:00 AM - 6:00 PMSUNDAY8:00 AM - 6:00 PMMONDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMTUESDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMWEDNESDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMTHURSDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMFRIDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMSATURDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMSUNDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMMONDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMTUESDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMWEDNESDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMTHURSDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMFRIDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMSATURDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMSUNDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMMONDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMTUESDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMWEDNESDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMTHURSDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMFRIDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMSATURDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMSUNDAY10:00 AM - 5:30 PMMONDAY24 HOURSTUESDAY24 HOURSWEDNESDAY24 HOURSTHURSDAY24 HOURSFRIDAY24 HOURSSATURDAY24 HOURSSUNDAY24 HOURSNo Quik-Trak kiosks at this location.No lounge at this location.MONDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMTUESDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMWEDNESDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMTHURSDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMFRIDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMSATURDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PMSUNDAY10:00 AM - 5:00 PM